You are here

Criminal Payments


Criminal debt payments can be made on-line by clicking the emblem above or by visiting and searching for South Dakota Criminal Debt.

You can make one-time payments using ACH, debit cards or Paypal. You can also set up recurring payments using ACH.

If you are unable to make a payment via, you may make payments by personal check, certified check, money orderor debit card. If you pay by personal check, it will be converted to an EFT. The debit from your account will usually occur within 24 hours.

Payments should be made payable to the Clerk, US District Court and mailed to Clerk, US District Court, 400 S Phillips Ave, Room 128, Sioux Falls, SD 57104 or as otherwise instructed by the probation officer. To make a debit card payment other than via, call the Clerk of Court at 605-330-6600.

All payments should be received prior to or on the payment date. Links Brochure
Self Enrollment
Criminal Debt Payment Form Help